Saturday, January 12, 2013

Twelve Ways To Stay Healthy With The Blue Button

I WANT TO PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD MY DATA, FOR MY HEALTH RECORDS I want to check my cholesterol. I want to check my glucose. I want to check my hemoglobin. I want to check my pulse. I want to check my triglycerides. I want to check my blood pressure. I want to check my liver enzymes. I want to check my heart. I want to check my kidney proteins. I want to check my lungs. I want to check my BMI. I want to check for PAD. Yes, I am going to press the Blue Button, Yes, I am. I want my medical history. Yes I do. Yes, I am going to press the blue button. Yes, I am. I want to share my electronic health records, Yes, I do. Yes, I am going to press the blue button to download my data for my health records. Yes, I am. Original Lyrics by R.S. Hung,” Twelve Ways To Stay Healthy with the Blue Button”. In this ONC’s Blue Button Video Challenge, G.C. Hung and R.S. Hung introduce the Blue Button with original media and a lyrical song, “Twelve Ways To Stay Healthy with The Blue Button”, in order to bring awareness to the importance of accessing one’s Health Records by clicking the Blue Button to Download My Data for Vital Signs Test Results, Screening, and Health Check-Up. Anyone can use the Blue Button to improve your health and interactively become involved in one’s healthcare by clicking the Blue Button to Download My Data. Americans have a legal right to access health records for Medicare, healthcare providers, treatment and wellness lifestyle. Fast and efficient access to virtual lifetime health records can be achieved via the Blue Button facilitating electronic medical records at the click of the Blue Button online. Medical emergencies can be addressed upon demand with the Blue Button to download patients’ healthcare records, prescriptions, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery plans. More than a million people use the Blue Button to access healthcare records. “Twelve Ways To Stay Healthy with the Blue Button” displays original media featuring, the Way to Wellness Health Tour Bus, a mobile community outreach access to free health screening tests measuring total cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI), body composition, skeletal muscle, resting metabolism, visceral fat, real body age, and body weight. The Way to Wellness Mobile Health Tour offers free health tests to measure health indicators for leading chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment